Do you have to buy an Indosat starter card, but forget to record your own phone? Relax, there are many ways to check your own Indosat number that can be done.
Having more than 1 number or SIM card is no longer a foreign thing for most smartphone users. Moreover, the phone number of the number of times is increasing more and more, reaching 13 digits. With this condition, forgot your own number certainly cannot be avoided.
As one of the flagship mobile operator in Indonesia, Indosat Ooredoo has products that are divided into three that are adjusted to the respective market target, namely: Mentari Ooredoo and IM3 Ooredoo (for prepaid) and Matrix Ooredoo (only postpaid). Mentari Ooredoo and Matrix Ooredoo are more mobile products for parents, professional workers, and business people. While IM3 Ooredoo is aimed at teenagers and young people with a more varied and inexpensive service tariff package.
Currently, one of the interesting services that become the flagship of Indosat Ooredoo is Data Rollover. This service allows users of Indosat (Mentari, IM3, and Matrix) to be able to accumulate the amount of Internet quota into the following month so as not to expire when expired. So far, this service has not been owned by the provider or another mobile operator who is a competitor of Indosat.
In addition to the Data Rollover service, Indosat also has a service and how to check your own Indosat number if you forget it at any time, such as when you want to reload or Data package.
Here’s how to check the fun Indosat number & easy!
There are four practical ways you can check Indosat numbers from Mentari, IM3, to matrix according to inettekno.com website:
1. Check Indosat number via Dial
The first easiest way to check your Indosat Ooredoo number is to use the menu dial-up with the following details:
- First, press * 888 * 1 * 1 # on the call screen, then press the OK/YES/CALL button.
- Then, wait a few seconds to pop up on the screen that contains information about your Indosat number.
- Dial or UMB code that you can press is * 123 * 30 #, then press the OK/YES/CALL button.
- Similar to the previous way, after press, wait a few seconds to appear pop up on the screen that contains information about your Indosat number.
2. Check Indosat number via PC Modem
For you users of Indosat Ooredoo PC modem, you can also check the Indosat IM3 number you use without needing to move the SIM card from the modem to the phone. The trick is as follows:
- Make sure the modem you are using supports the USSD system. USSD is a kind of protocol that the GSM devices have to communicate with the device provider’s computer.
- Then, connect the modem to your computer and activate the connection.
- Open the Connection Manager application and open the USSD menu. Type * 123 * 30 # and press “send” or “Send” button.
- Wait a few moments until the page appears on the screen containing information about Indosat Ooredoo card that you use, ranging from the number, the remaining credit until the validity of the card.
3. Check Indosat number via MyIM3 application
Like other mobile telecommunication operators, Indosat Ooredoo also has a digital service for its users, which is in the form of a MyIM3 application formerly called MyCare. However, this application can only be used if you have registered your Indosat number before. So, shortly after purchase, we recommend you first register the number you use on the application. Here are the steps:
- Search and download apps in the Google Play Store or App Store.
- Open the application, then register your Indosat Ooredoo number, create a password, and enter the verification code sent via SMS.
- After successful registration, please log in.
- All the basic information about Indosat Ooredoo SIM cards that you use will be featured on the MyIM3 app especially in the homepage section. Starting from the number, the number of credits, amount of internet quota, and more.
- If you want to know other interesting features in the MyIM3 app, please click the Logo menu in the form of a three-line icon in the upper right corner of the app, and select the desired feature.
4. Check Indosat number via Operator help
Do not have a MyIM3 application and do not memorize the dialing code to check Indosat number itself? The solution, you can contact the service provider assistance available from Indosat Ooredoo.
You contact him through a mobile phone using Indosat Ooredoo SIM, or other numbers, such as a landline number or other telecommunications operator number in Indonesia. Indosat’s Customer service Center operates 24 hours a day.
Here are the number of operator assistance or Indosat Customer Service team that you can contact, according to the card type:
- Ooredoo’s Matrix users can dial 111. The service is free or free of charge.
- Mentari Ooredoo and IM3 Ooredoo users can call the Indosat Call Center number 100 or 185. This service is paid around Rp400.
For other numbers:
- PSTN/From Landline can call + 6221 5438 8888 and + 6221 3000 3000.
- Answering machine (robot only/no operator) can be called through number 222. The service is free or free of charge.
- Service Facsimile engine + 6221 5449501-06.
Be patient is key to contacting operator assistance. Especially during rush hour-busy or when the caller queue is crowded with Indosat operator assistance.